|The Winter ‘2016 RunNSW Membership’ is now open.
The end of the ‘2015/16 Summer’ competitions has been and gone and we are well and truly on track to a fantastic 2016 Winter Season. With this, the new ‘Winter 2016 Membership’ has finally arrived. It is PACKED full of new added benefits and extras, and not to mention a striking new name; ‘2016 RunNSW Membership’.
RunNSW consists of the same benefits offered through the old ‘Winter 2015 Membership’:
· Eligibility to enter all 9 ‘traditional’ Athletics NSW and Athletics Australia winter events including cross country, team point score, cross country relays & more.
With the added benefits of:
· FREE entry into all 12 RunNSW events (King of the Mountain not included).
· FREE entry into all TrackRUN events.
· 10% discount into all Recreational Running Coaching Accreditation Courses run by Athletics NSW.
· FREE RunNSW/Greater Running Shirt for competitors in the Sydney10.
Value for Money
The added FREE Entry into all RunNSW Events makes the ‘RunNSW Membership’ one of Athletics NSW’s highest ‘value for money’ offers available. At only $80 (plus club fee), members receive free access to over 20 events throughout the Winter Season.
To register online today, Click here and follow the prompts. Alternatively, both your local club and Athletics NSW would be more than happy to provide information and offer assistance if you desire it.